Sunday, October 4, 2009

brussels - back to the front (sept 28th)

... to Brussels. I've made my share of mistakes and engaged in the occasional good time in Brussels, mostly due to the corrupting influence of both Chimay (bleu) and Jan De Mars, Beggars vassal and Wire-ite, but this will be my first visit to the venue La Botanique since 2004. Still, there was, as ever, laundry and a wonderfully Nathan Barley style hotel. Here. for the vaguely interested, is my journey twixt poles ...



To top the evening, there was Moroccan food, courtesy of the self-same Mr. De Mars ...



The next day, post-digestion (which took a while, due to the mass of food consumed) we made it to the venue. I was so excited to be here that I couldn't get the name correct.



The Brussels crowd are a little on the quiet side (where have you heard this before?) but a good show is had by all in the echoing auditorium although, in frank continental fashion, we're the only band on the bill.

To the van, sweetcheeks.

falco

1 comment:

  1. falc-O-rama, you babe, please read your myspace mail.

    ReplyDelete